Saturday, July 18, 2009

Musicality

Well, I guess the only way I can describe it.. is that it is my best attribute. When I play music, is a time when I can just chill and let whatever mood is goin on just flow out of my fingers like a stream. It is the time where people most often seem to somewhat appreciate my being. As I pick up my bass though... right now playing it. I just miss the old days when my true focus was just on music. I dont feel that I am making myself the time lately to do it. (It is not all that hard to, but as many people know, real musicians are procrastinators big-time. sometimes even when it comes to music oddly enough.) I am really just writing this for me as a reminder to play music more and let that mood and atmosphere infect the other parts of my day.
-peace,
keenan

No comments:

Post a Comment